1. Visas for Hong Kong SAR
1. Dutch passport holders may visit the HKSAR without visa for a short visit or tourism for up to 90 days. But in any of the following cases, they need to apply for a visa at the Chinese Embassy or the Immigration Department of the Government of the Hong Kong SAR before the trip.
1) The Dutch passport holder intends to stay in Hong Kong for more than 90 days.
2) The Dutch passport holder goes to Hong Kong for employment, permanent residency, art performance or exhibition.
3) The Dutch passport holder goes to Hong Kong for studies, professional training or industrial or commercial training.
2 . Documents Required
1) Visa Application Form – Please fill out the Hong Kong Visa Application Form truthfully and completely according to your purpose of visit to Hong Kong.
2) Photo – Please affix one color photo on the application form. The photo should be recent, front view, in 48mm x33mm size without head covering.
3) Other documents if deemed necessary by consular officers.
2. Processing Time
For all the visas that can be issued by the Chinese Embassy.
1) Regular service: Visas can be obtained on the 4th working day.
2) Express service: Visas can be obtained on the third working day if approved by visa officials.
3) Rush service: Visas can be obtained next working day if approved by consular officials.
If an application is required to be referred to the Immigration Department of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) for processing, it normally takes about a month. Such an application is not eligible for express or rush service.
3. Visa Fees
33 Euros for 4 working day process.
Additional 25 Euros for the third day pickup.
Additional 35 Euros for the next day pickup.
4. Other Important Information
1) Please fill out the visa application form truthfully, completely and clearly. Any false, or incomplete statement or failure to write in a clear way may delay the processing of a visa application or result in the refusal of a visa.
2) Consular officials reserve the right to make decisions on a visa on a case-by-case basis.
3) The Chinese Embassy reserves the right of interpretation in case of changes to the information above.
4) For information on whether or not a third-country national is required to apply for visa and how to apply, please visit the website of the Immigration Department of the Government of the Hong Kong SAR: http://www.immd.gov.hk.
2. Visas for Macao SAR
1. At present, citizens of 66 countries and regions, including the Netherlands, enjoy visa-free entry into Macao Special Administrative Region (Macao SAR) for tourism purpose.
2. Except a few countries, Citizens of other countries or regions may apply for a Macao visa upon their arrival in Macao.
3. For more information, please visit the website of the Macao SAR Public Security Police Force http://www.fsm.gov.mo/.