To fulfill China's commitments for the Olympics, and provide convenience to foreign citizens who will visit China for Beijing Olympic Games and the Paralympic Games, the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the Kingdom of the Netherlands will open the Olympics Expressway for visa applications in the consular hall since June 2nd, 2008. Specific measures are as the following:
1, Office hour of the Olympics Expressway
9:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m., from Monday to Friday, from June 2nd to October 1st 2008.
2, Applicants' Criterion
(1) Members and family members of the Olympic Family;
(2) Foreign staff working for Beijing Olympic Games and the Paralympic Games;
(3) Foreign citizens who will visit China to watch Beijing Olympic Games and the Paralympic Games.
3, Principles of Acceptance
(1) Principle of priority: the above-mentioned applicants can go directly to the Olympics Expressway after getting special numbers from the Q-machine..
(2) Principle of abiding by the rules: Besides the regularly required materials as passports, visa application forms, recent photographs, return tickets and hotel reservation information, applicants are required to submit other relevant documents according to their respective purposes of visits, for example: Visa Notification Form issued by Beijing Olympic Games Committee; Proof of kinship; Olympic Games Tickets. The Embassy will issue visas to those who are eligible.